Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Aidez-moi, s'il vous plait!

Um I haven't had my hair done since July.... it's a little desperate at the moment I wear hats everyday. So sisters and mom (and anyone else with an opinion) Do you like any of these for me?

A shaggy bob? Or Posh's short short bob?

The longer bob, kind of what my hair was going for last time...


Our a blunt cut with sweeping bangs?Here's what it was in July, do I just clean up my awful hair to this? Does it even look like the posh longer bob?

Now you should know I want to grow my hair back out so I probably will cute it shorter one more time or start the growing now... Is fall/winter the wrong time for short hair? And... any color suggestion... I think I've worn the blond look out of style. Or is everyone in agreeance that I look better blond?

So again... HELP ME PLEASE

6 comments:

Brooke and Dustin Jackson said...

i've thought about it.... if you do the posh again, i think you need just a tad more extreme a-line.

i like the a-line the best... and YES stay blonde!

Robyn Lamoreaux said...

Shorter Posh bob......one more time short for the winter(cute with turtle necks)....STAY BLONDE! Then start to grow it out again.

Pam said...

I really think you'd look good in the short Posh bob, but if you want to go long again, it's a long way from long. However, the color for you is blonde...maybe with some depth, but blonde. Second choice on hair if you don't want to go shorter is spruce up of the last cut. I liked it too!

kennan said...

you know you need to stay blonde.... you could add orange or something fun to it. think emiley's last year if you remember. not like brooke's, its hard to explain. are you seeing emiley? i like posh's better than katie's. i feel you would think you look like a relief society mom with katie's.

Nate and Paige said...

hopefully i am seeing emily again.... i made an appointment. SO shorter posh then?

Valerie said...

Defintely short posh!! I've always liked that do!