Thursday, August 7, 2008

McKay's Birthday

Okay... Okay... There is a way for me to blog with out my computer I just haven't wanted to... but I am. So we'll start where I left off... June 28th at McKay's first birthday:)


Happy Birthday McKay!!!

Carrie threw a fabulous and extravagant birthday party for McKay with beaucoup de people and beaucoup de fun.


The official throne...




The famous "Carie" cake... mm it was delicious.

The Family (I am not very aggressive about taking pics so generally people aren't looking at my camera...sorry)

Among other activities... there was a bounce house. Nate was the only adult who participated (he claims he was helping to get something down) I love picturing his giant body bouncing in the bounce house though :)

Carie, her sisters, her mom, and baby McKay!

1 comment:

Pam said...

Looks alot like Minie's birthday party. Did they have the same party planner?? And did McKay's cake cost $100 too? So...as it turns out, maybe you didn't miss out! XOXO