Thursday, November 12, 2009

20 Weeks 5 Days...

This is how I now refer to time in my life.
And since this is kind of the only interest in my life
Meet my newly grown belly

Really she grew over night... check my moms blog for proof
18 weeks not much there... 19 weeks rolls around and poof

Now for more exciting things!
Baby has one of those... which I'm pretty sure makes him a boy :)
I am so very excited and my first instinct was right
However... it all seems so much more real now. 
Baby is no longer just baby, he his baby boy!
And he is going to come out in another 20 ish weeks (please 17) and I will be taking care of him. I hope he likes me and I hope I know how to take care of him. I mean a girl seems up my ally (tea parties, princesses, pink etc.) 
But what is crazy is how much I already love him and how many of my thoughts he occupies.
So grow on baby boy just please don't be 10"4

I promise I look normal sometimes I do still got to work everyday and have to be presentable. I just don't look so hot when I get home.
But alas, it is a bump!

7 comments:

Brooke and Dustin Jackson said...

well finally!

i love baby B. and YOU DO have a pregnant bump now! i am shocked.. literally i saw you a week ago.

miss your guts.. you, uncle snake, and baby b need to move back.
immediately.

Andrea Ingersoll said...

yay thats sooo exciting!!!!! congrats! Your belly looks cute! keep the pictures coming!!

Pam said...

At last...she posts!!! Even if it is under threat of physical harm! He is DEFINITELY a boy and it will be as natural as breathing to love and care for him. But, I agree with Brooke...you need to move back so we all get a chance to spoil the little man! CAN NOT WAIT! XOXO

kennan said...

pajama paige has always been my favorite anyway.... get here so we can have a sister spoon with your baby and others. i am ready. xo

p.s. i am in agreeance. come home now, and stay.

Tory & Zack B said...

SO happy for you missy! You look so cute!

MAEH said...

That's super exciting! I swear everyone is having a boy, except for me! I've been meaning to talk to you and say Congrats in the first place! But you look great!

Chatty Natty said...

Oh so cute! And I'm still cracking up over our accidental phone conversation. You probably thought I was loosing my mind.

And sorry but I think the 10'4" is more realistic, although I'm sure Nate's praying he's not 4'10"!