Saturday, March 24, 2007

MWC


Here's a quick blurb about the MWC... It was my finale with University of Utah Cheer.. and I couldn't be more delighted with it being over.... It was very hard for me to stick through it. Vegas was fun, not as fun as it was when I was single but that's been my song all year. The girls are so fun though... the highlight of the trip has to be our Hooters photo shoot... we all bought authentic Hooters tanks and pushed our boobs up as much as possible. It was so fun and so pointless the photo is a little risque, my apologizes. Oh and this is the link to the Cheer Website in case any of you are dying to see me.. I'm not in a lot of this years... I was a little un enthused about the camera (www.utah.edu/cheer)





1 comment:

Pam said...

How about a cheer finale blog? GO UTES!!