Monday, May 28, 2007

Rome


This picture tells all. Nate felt terrible in Rome. He had terrible allergies the moment we got off the boat and they didn't subside till we got on the plane.... My poor sweet husband followed me around the whole marathon day in Rome. If I was a nice wife I'd of nursed his health all day. But hey, how often are you in Rome?




Now, we were only in Rome for one day so I made a priority list (Nate didn't really mind what we saw). But first on my list was the Sistine soo we got over there as early as we could... however it wasn't early enough cause we waited in line for 3 hours! It was a joke, but its something you have to see




St. Peter's Basilica



Michelangelo's Pieta (very poor lighting)

Baldacchino (It was actually kind of creepy)


Align CenterReally cute water fountains... I made Nate get a drink

Colosseum


And the other bits of the Roman Forum we saw



Pantheon



Mmmm we love gelato!


Fountain of Trevi

1 comment:

Pam said...

Oh...I'm soooo jealous right now! I love Rome and I think we should go back together sometime. Is Sir Nate growing a beard? Kudos to you, Nate for hanging in there with Paige. You are my hero!!