Saturday, October 6, 2007

St George and Vegas!

So Nate loves Vegas. Nate loves Utah football. So what better than the two in one?
Two weekends ago we headed down south. We stayed in St. George Friday and it was so nice to see my Sister. I love her and her family. Its really strange but I've always felt this comfort/peace at her house. I'm not sure why but I love all the toys, her decorations, cartoons, food... some combination of all that stuff. It is one of my favorite retreats. This time Nate came along cause we're married.

Cute cute Gwyn.


Me and my Sister. I love you sister thank you!


The game was a bust... and we lobbied for a lot of people to join us in Vegas but it wound up being the two of us. Fun little get away though

1 comment:

Pam said...

Fun for you...I feel the same way about Robyn's home. very comforting.