Saturday, November 3, 2007

Halloweenie!

The Annual How to Host a Murder Dinner.. it was fabulous, as always my mom does a fabulous job.. the food was delicious. AND her presentation is always beautiful.

Nate and I were Bud Wieser and Marlyn Merlot
Kennan was some weird Scottish lady (her and Nate's roles were weird) and Trev was Otto von Schnapps and he got the best costume award.
Dustin was Ralph Rottingrape and Brooke was Tiny Bubbles
Vanessa was Hedy Shablee (?) and Brad her husband
And some how I didn't get a picture of my Parents Mama and Papa Vito, both with excellent costumes as well!

However, the littles has the cutest costumes! Jude happily snuggling Mimee, Minie Mouse, and beautiful Gabi as a lady bug.

1 comment:

Pam said...

Great shots of the "Wine and Murder" party!! And thank you for NOT getting a shot of me and Dad!

XO