Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween at work

As it turns out work at the gym was the extent to my Halloween partying. We combined all our classes on Friday together for one hour of instruction between Christina and I AND only 3 girls showed up. But I went all out and bought some Dalmatian gear. I know soo HOT.
Me and Christina (the other tumbling instructor)
The three owners ( Lindsey, Stacey, and Donna)

And all of us together. Those white shoes are totally hot on me I know... Anyway, it was nice to have at least one hour of Halloween festivity and something to finally post!

5 comments:

Pam said...

OMG...I can't believe you finally updated! You look like you should be one of the students:) Why haven't you posted any Prop 8 stuff? Perhaps a few photos of holding up signs, etc.? Oh well...you will have lots to post after this weekend! Can't wait to see you. XOXOXOXO

Andrea Ingersoll said...

No one looks better than you in a spandex outfit. You look sooo tiny compared to the other tumbling teacher in that first picture... FUNNY!

Anonymous said...

Hey! It's so good to hear from you. I am glad you found our blog and it's good to know you guys have one to, cause now I can check it out and see what's going on in your lives since we never get to see you guys anymore:(

kennan said...

where was your dalmatian coat when you need it? so excited to see you btw...

kennan said...

oh and how does that other lady tumble? i would opt for you to coach my kids, on appearances alone!