Sunday, February 8, 2009

Monterey!


We stayed in Pacific Grove which is only about 5 minutes away from Monterey and of course we had to head down to Cannery Row.


This guy is one of the reasons I love Monterey so much (the one on the right of course). I love writers who have a niche in which they write and its almost like your transported into that world/time period/etc. Steinbeck was that way for me and I will always associate Monterey with his stories.







We were blessed with the most beautiful weather!




I almost made my Dad stay in these houses instead of with the rest of us...





See what I mean about the weather? AND I found my next weekend stay bed and breakfast... its called Seven Gables... AMAZING.


ah.... cute...




Boo ya... I never remember the ocean in Monterey looking so beautiful!

2 comments:

Pam said...

Seven Gables, indeed! LOL at the comment on Dad in Cannery Row!

kennan said...

jealous. i hate utah right now and i hate you because you dont live here. i am sure if you lived here we would have all enjoyed a snow day at nannies.

missing you.