Wednesday, April 27, 2011

brigs first cut

So... brig and i ventured back to Utah for baby ezzie's blessing 
It was all so wonderful, so fast, and not a picture captured by myself.
Sometimes when i've got a big trip like that to document, it's so daunting... I don't.
BUT

bottom line
my batteries are recharged

now a week+ later i'm trying to get back in my swing of things
which is always so hard for me. 
I just wind up vegging for a week or so
anyway, the one monumental activity that occurred on said trip was:

the first cut


before
i guess i just didn't realize how out of control/grandpa-ish brig's hair was getting
when i'm home it's just me as a critic
my siblings whipped me into shape, let me know it was time to cute baby boys hair


after
he did awesome, and only in Utah is there one of these adorable hair salons on every corner
he sat in a toy airplane, watched the hungry catepillar, and his aunties, nannie, and ezzie danced around him. He only cried when she used the trimmers around his ears. I'm assuming the noise is what frightened him.
And now? 
He looks all grown up!
but still scrumptious :)

2 comments:

Sissy said...

What a doll face! He looks adorable with his sweet new haircut....and ah, that little Clark shape head! Can't wait to see you and the little man here shortly!! Sis

Pam said...

So lucky to witness this momentous occasion!! Miss you two! XOXO