Wednesday, June 20, 2007

My New Sweats!

What a wonderful surprise waking up to the UPS guy pounding on your door! The day was charmed... my lovely mother sent me some sweats which I adore(I've pretty much been wearing them ever since)! and.. later that day the Harry Potter box set I ordered arrived so what can be better? Comfy cute sweats and some good books? I guess being in Utah is all that can top it off
In Indianapolis this thing called "Eyes By India" is big. Basically it in India the way in which they remove hair is by a process called threading. All it is is cotton thread that they twist and hold one end in their mouth and the other in their hand and they proceed to wrap your hair around the string then it pulls it out. I had seen the store/kiosk is two different malls and was finally brave enough do it. Supposedly it last two weeks longer than waxing, is better for your skin, and was only 7 bucks for both eyes! Hurt like crazy... and was definitely not as fast as waxing.. it's amazing though, they get all the little blond hairs.
I know... beautiful eyes without make up

5 comments:

kennan said...

hi its me, come home!

Brooke and Dustin Jackson said...

do come home...now!

and you do have gorgeous eyes.. It's too bad they did too good of a job though. You could have penciled in, and we all know you can pull off a mean Sandra De (at the cafe in Grease..come on)!!

Pam said...

Agreed...get home now! You look sooo cute in those sweats! Ane that whole string thing looks painful but it would explain why the women in India don't have uni-brow! I MISS YOU!!

B-Will said...

I love the indian eyes paige. Do they have those here in Utah? Robyn, do you think we could get Adam a gift certificate?

Robyn Lamoreaux said...

The only problem is that it would take all day for them to fix Adams hair issues....OOOOh yuck! Sign ME up I wouild love to try that out!