Wednesday, June 20, 2007

When Brad Comes to Visit....

You explore more sites than you've seen living here for a month... You eat good food... You indulge in some type of sci-fi/fantasy... You hear about some mad B-ball...
I love my brother. I was thrilled he was in Indy on business, It was so nice to see family! Of course with Brad their are always a few un expected glitches but I found his company most enjoyable! One night we walked around down town Indy, this is the War Veterans memorial then the canal that is a very popular stroll for Indy Natives. ha it still baffles me that Brad will do more in his three days here than I can get Nate to do in our 1 month plus living here





4 comments:

kennan said...

you look real perty..... did brad get any basketball in?

Brooke and Dustin Jackson said...

I really want to come and visit.. I hear the YMCA there is awesome and a real cultural experience.

FYI-- have you checked out Marlene and Emron' blog off of Brad's links??

If so, why did I just now find it???

Pam said...

So...it's good Brad comes and takes you sight seeing since poor Nate's work schedule doesn't allow for him to get to know the city. Wish I could come see you :(

B-Will said...

Sister,

Thank you so much for being such a great sister. I was so impressed with how much you love Nate and the sweet relationship you two have founded. I am thankful that you are my sister and love you both. Thanks for putting up with the weird sleeping in, and late flights and just being wonderful and not being to upset with the strange happenings that sometimes just happen to me.

Love ya sis,

Brad