Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Home Sweet Home

This last weekend we got to make it back to Utah for a VERY short visit (36 hours for me:()
However, it was some much needed family time (well I only saw my parents and my Brother's family but any was acceptable). It is funny because I kept saying all week to people "I'm going home this weekend" and everyone kept correcting me and saying ..."don't you live here"... Well yes we do but it doesn't quite feel like home yet...

Saturday I treated my mom to a belated birthday lunch up at Sundance.... it was so nice and such a beautiful drive...

I love the mountains and miss them like crazy!

Isn't my mom beautiful? My sisters Brooke and Kennan ditched me this weekend for other activities so it was just me and my mom. I was bugged about it but truthfully I still had a great time having my mom all to myself.

It was so nice to spend some time with Brad and his family though! It is amazing how fast babies grow up, especially when you live out of town! I couldn't believe how grown up Gabi was and Bella is getting so full! Me and Gabi had some serious Halloween talk going on this trip and she was even nice enough to let me paint both our toes the same color :)

Cute cute Bella!
(don't look at me it was Sunday AFTER church)

And miss Gabi herself... love her...

(if you're wondering where my guy is... we split ways at the airport. He went to his parents for Football games and golf and I to mine for momma time. We reunited for Sunday dinner at my parents, but come on? 36 hours.... how much visiting can you do?)



4 comments:

in morse code said...

Hi Paige!! I found you through the "grapevine" :) Looks like life is busy!

Pam said...

Your sisters loss was my gain. I had your undivided attention for the entire time and loved every moment. Come back soon! XXOOXOXOX
Monterey and Carmel....hummmmmmmm.

Kami Satterlee said...

Paige your so damn adorable. I love looking at your blog cuz your just living up the young married life just the two of you! Just thought I'd say hello and hope you guys are doing great!

Vanessa said...

Paige,

Thank you for spending time with our kids. They absolutely loved you, and Gabi has been asking about Aunt Paige.

Love ya