Sunday, December 7, 2008

We're thankful for the UTES!!

We did make it home for a whole week for Thanksgiving.... originally it was only going to be for four days but since our Utes have done so well we couldn't possibly miss the big game!

(I know same pic as last year, just longer hair)
And that's it...
REALLY though..
I have no more pictures from our Thanksgiving Break.
We spent half the time at Nate's parents and the other half at mine... lovely visits and good to see family but Utah definately is not home anymore strange enough. It's weird both Nate and I feel like we have two lives; One here in California then the one we left in Utah. So it was kind of strange being home for that long and not really having ties or things to do. BUT here's a few... I am thankful we we're able to be with family for the holiday. I am SO thankful for family (particularly husbands, moms, and sisters) I'm thankful that we are both happily employed in this economy. I'm thankful for our dogs. I am thankful for the Utes.

2 comments:

Pam said...

I guess we can settle for being your second life. It was great to have you for Thanksgiving. Counting the days until Christmas!!! XOXOX GO UTES!!

Anonymous said...

Pagina! How are you? It's been forever and I just came across your page!