Sunday, December 7, 2008

Easy 925

My salon Christmas party was this last weekend and I had a blast! An excuse to get all dolled up is never looked down upon in my books and with all the people I love that I work with it was just perfect!
The party was at a lounge in Danville called Easy 925 and after making fun of it for weeks and pulling up to the shack that night, it was actually really nice inside and a lot of fun.

Me and Nate boy... He was a great sport for the evening heaven knows how uncomfortable he was all night (beautiful women, strangers, alcohol, and dancing?)
The Receptionists (Kelsey and I)
We pretty much rock
Denica, me, and Jamie
These are the owners and I love them dearly... such beautiful people
Amazing Rouhi, the momma of our salon, and her son busting a move.
Dana and her crazy mom Debbie (who is not like this at work!)
Just some of us Salon 4062ers

5 comments:

Andrea Ingersoll said...

Seriously....everyone in those pictures is gorgeous!

kolin said...

Thank you so much for having your part at Easy 925! We had fun hosting you guys!

- Kolin (Owner, Easy 925 & Easy Lounge)

Pam said...

Ummm...no wonder Nate was a bit uncomfortable. There were nothing but beautiful babes there! Glad you had fun. XOXOXO

jodie rae said...

Looks fun Paige! I can only imagine your hubby at that party! haha Miss you!

Pam said...

Mrs. Clark...time for some updating. Perhaps a new camera would be in order before Mexico, London and Paris??? XOXOXO