Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Christmas in the City

For us, the three weeks we were home between Thanksgiving and Christmas were MADNESS. It is so depressing that the most wonderful time of the years just has to be the busiest time of year. Well among all the business I had all these extravagant hopes of Christmas activities. Needless to say, almost none of them materialized and we only made it into the city at all because we ditched our ward Christmas party.


Union Square looked beautiful, if not totally packed with people.


Then again, I don't know why I was so excited to go shopping in the city it's not like I can afford to shop and Chanel, Prada, or the likes.



This was exciting however.... if you can see across the street there are thousands of Santas. I guess there was some huge Santa party and it was kind of hilarious.
And that, ladies and gentlemen, is the extent of our Christmasing inCalifornia!



No comments: