Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Christmas 2008


I still am having withdrawals that Christmas is actually over... there is so little to look forward to until the summer.
However, our Christmas was GREAT!
We both were able to take two weeks off of work and we headed back to Utah for lots of holiday cheer.


After a much debated issue, we spent Christmas as my parents house. My Mom's house looked amazing for Christmas, as always, and it was so fun to be able to open presents with Brooke's family, my parents, and good ole' Billie.

Nate was a gem and got us a trip to London and Paris! He got all creative and taped an airplane ornament to our travel itinerary and for our itinerary to Paris and Eiffel Tower charm. I know, we <3 him.

And Utah Man himself... with the dogs of course.

Merry Christmas!
I hope all of your Christmases were as fabulous as mine!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Paige I'm super sad that you missed the dinner with the girls! I was excited to see you! I'm glad you had a wonderful Christmas though, being home is always great...

Pam said...

Congratulations on the update! It was GREAT to have you, Nate and the puppies with us. I miss all 4 of you! XOXOXO