Sunday, April 19, 2009

Vive le France


If our trip to Paris had a theme.
that theme.
would be.
This.
Yup, the Eiffel Tour.

You could see it from our room.
We roamed the park beneath it in the evenings.
We found the best restaurant in Paris just down the street called Cafe Eiffel.
So.
It's our theme.

I adore Paris... really one of the most beautiful places in the world. 
Love the art.
Love the culture.
Love the history.
Love the architecture.
Love the food.
Love the clothes.
Now that my heart is down on the blog... here are some pics from our stops.
Nate and the Arc de Triomphe

Me in Place de Concorde


Sainte-Chapelle

She's was a nightmare to get into.
But I dream in side *sigh

I <3>

Sacre-Coeur

We partook in the lovely sleep Sacre-Couer's hill had to offer as well

Pont-Neuf
oldest bridge in the city, and quite pretty

My favorite da Vinci

Nate's favorite item at the L'Ouvre
Yup, the pyramid

I love you.
the end

4 comments:

Pam said...

I'm jealous all over again! Who doesn't love Paris? Sigh..... I'm so glad you two got to experience it together. XOXO

kennan said...

and i love you. the end. come home. have a baby.

Andrea Ingersoll said...

That is sooo awesome! I am dying to go to Paris...all the pictures look amazing!

Pam said...

Ummm...we are waiting for a new hairdo update! XOXO