Saturday, May 23, 2009

Bangtastic


It has been a really tough past few weeks for me and thus nothing worth posting has happened. I've been just working A TON all hours of the day.
Now some people can do this. 
I'm not one of them.
So I am phasing out my cheer job. Which breaks my heart because I really do like it. I just can't do it all anymore . So that's the sum of my past few weeks.
Ohh... and I was so sick of what I saw in the mirror so I cut these...
Probably not the best move for someone who already looks 12 but hey I needed change and working in a salon easily facilitates this.
Now for my ranting... I don't know about you but I know what I need to do to be and feel happy. However, actually DOING those things is so hard. 
Isn't that bizarre? 
When I don't feel right I know what I SHOULD be doing. Keeping myself healthy physically by eating healthy and working out, spiritually by reading my scriptures and praying, and mentally by working and serving others. But it is so hard. The whole juggle for balance I dare say will be an eternal struggle and I am having a hard time trying to DO. But hopefully freeing a little of my time will help that :)
Anyway... maybe we'll do something out of the ordinary for Memorial Day and I'll have a real post.
But now my mom knows what my new hair looks like :)

8 comments:

Robyn Lamoreaux said...

I like them....very posh! I miss you little sister. It's been way to long since I have seem your cute little face! Come an see me.
Love you and your cute new hair.

Pam said...

Thank you, thank you!! You seem to forget that part of the deal was you move away and you blog. Remember??? I love your new bangs. And I love you. Can't wait for June 12th!! XOXO

kennan said...

darling bangs.... don't mind if i have the exact same ones. i am ready for a visit. thanks for updating

Brooke and Dustin Jackson said...

holla back..
darling bangs.. why don't you just quit them all and move HOME?

Chatty Natty said...

Loving your bangs and think you look much older than 12:) As for the orange in the background...is that your doing? I'm loving that as well! Sure miss you two!

Bob said...

remember when you used to visit? you've changed.....

Britt said...

I meant to tell you that I love the bangs...

Pam said...

Cruise blog, please?