Saturday, February 26, 2011

my valentine

read his shirt and weep.


 yup.
that's right he was my valentine


as my valentine
 he was woken with a new racer to help him scoot around

however, on valentine's morning
 the back door was just a little bit more interesting.


i also set this adorable table for the day
nate was MIA for my sweetheart breakfast
but in consisted of delicious heart-shaped pancakes and homemade coconut syrup
brig and i were big fans


this guy was the best valentine ever.
and my best valentines ever.
just a slow day of naps, heart shaped food, a date to the gym where child care is free, and a movie
i felt happy all the day. 
it maybe would have bode a little better for nate had we watched a romantic comedy instead of karatekid
but, 
whose complaining?
hope yours was as heart shaped as mine :)

6 comments:

Cassandra Potter Kemp said...

He is so dang cute!!! Love every picture of him!!

Chatty Natty said...

You always make me smile! Cute chairs btw! I've been eyeing that Heather Bailey fabric for a tablecloth. It looks adorable on your chair. Kiss that little man for me.

Pam said...

Pretty hard not to feel happy when you have such a heart-breaker spending the day with you. If your hubby is MIA, at least you have Brig's deliciousness to keep you smiling. I NEED a copy of the picture with the hat on. ADORABLE!!XOXOXOXO

TuCk N JuLeS said...

Oh Paige! He is so delectable.

Tiffany said...

I LOVE your dining table chairs. Did you do those yourself?! Your little guy is pretty darn cute too!

Tim and Mandy said...

He's adorable!!! What a cute little guy!