Thursday, July 14, 2011

SIL'S

 I just need to say how much I love my sister-in-law's.
I am as big a fan as can be when it comes to Clark men. 
Really, I am. 
But Clark women? I don't know how all those Clark men landed the girls they did.
Beautiful, intelligent, strong, talented.
 It also bears mentioning the female counterpart to Clark men.
Nat.
no words.


While we were in Boise we all spent the evening with Jannie talking.
It was my favorite evening there. 


My sister-in-laws are the best and most beautiful.


And I'm off to spend a weekend at the lake with two of them.
cheers!

3 comments:

Jayson and Julianne said...

I also enjoyed that night tremendously! Thanks for being my SIL.

Chatty Natty said...

I think I'm the lucky one of the bunch:) Can't wait to see you soon.

Sissy said...

I agree 100%!! What a remarkable group of girls- I feel so blessed to be a part of such a wonderful sisterhood!