Thursday, May 1, 2008

Disney Land!

I will preface with the fact that I suck at taking pictures... I get so lazy about pulling my camera out. Having said that.... the Clark family trip to Disney Land was this last week. It was AMAZING. This was our Christmas present from Nate's parents and I have to say they way out did themselves. A four day trip for 34 to Disney Land is a feat by any ones standards. We stayed in the amazing Grand Californian with park access and it couldn't have been more fun. It was a little hectic at times with 34 of us but it was so nice to spend time and get to know everyone a little better.


Day 1 before everyone got there... never ending road


Gotta love the Matterhorn with the whole fam... pretty much day 2 we did Disney Land as a pack

With the 5 day park hopper pass you get one 'magic morning' where you get to go to the park an hour before it opens. Finding Nemo was our first ride that day of which we still waited in line for 45 minutes
Toon town break... notice they are all eating suckers? Well... I'm a sucker for sweets so I bought my self a little pack of Mickey pops. To make a long story short I wound up making several stops to the shop to supply the kids with pops as well. It was quite funny and made for an excellent photo op
Another long line for Splash Mountain

And here's the pic.. I somehow forgot you get the most wet in the front and Jules conned me into sitting up front. So I tried to avoid the tidal wave created by having three Clark boys in our log by covering my head with my coat. Needless to say it didn't work.

Each night we all ate dinner together (sometimes lunch too) but one of the nights we did Goofy's Kitchen, which is a character dinner. It was so fun though! It was actually quite a good buffet with plenty of kid food and the characters come around to chat!

The last night everyone was there some how a 'girls night' got organized. So all the kiddies were left with their daddies and us girls hit up the parks. It was a lot of fun, I mean face it 8 girls out at once. Anyway... apparently some of the Clark women really needed the night out cause we began at 8:00 and I thought we'd for sure be done at 10:00 so Nate met up with me at 10:00 but Cass, Jules, Nat, Sis, Jannie, and Misty all stayed out till midnight doing splash mountain and pirates. Way to got ladies

2 comments:

Pam said...

Sooo Jealous! I love Disneyland! Looks like a great time for everyone.

CharLee Carn said...

How fun is that? I love disneyland we were just there a about a month ago. I didn't know your husband does summer sales? Yeah it can get a little boring thats for sure. Where in Cali are you guys selling?