Tuesday, September 22, 2009

3 Years....

3 Years ago (August 24th) I definitely made the biggest jump of my young little life...
I married someone I was head over heels for and wouldn't take no for an answer from him :)
And what do we have to show for 3 years?
A lot of trips
A lot of movies
A lot of growing
We're the same people but were not
I still love my man like crazy but I love him so different today then I did 3 years ago
I'm sure every year I will think this but it still is nice to reflect on

My darling whisked me off to this lovely 'boutique hotel' for an over nighter in Carmel

We love Carmel and so do our dogs (yes they were invited)
The smell, the architecture, the ocean, the food, our adorable hotel. 
I loved every bit of our 24 hours

We just roamed for dinner and we found this little restaurant called Casanova
Best food we have had in California
it was a delicious French restaurant and REALLY just plain romantic.
(really, we ate next to a candle lit tree)

So though I failed to take one photo of the people or canines involved (possibly due to my aversion to my platinum hair) in our weekend it was spectacular.
Cheers to 3 years and 1 bun in the oven :)







1 comment:

Pam said...

ABSOLUTELY...CONGRATULATIONS! Especially on the last item...