Saturday, September 26, 2009

And it began....

Ready or Not my house is... or has been I guess... ready for football
I really only tune in for Utah but Natey's tuned in pretty much all 48 hours of our weekend
Alas, it's a concession we make and I want him to bathe in football this fall for our situation will be a little different next fall.
About 2 months ago Nate came to me with our fall mapped out.... with football.
The second Utah game happened to be played at San Jose! Very convenient for us and Nate wanted to bring papa Clark out for some bonding time.
This 'football bond' in the Clark family is a little foreign for me, all I know is that it was the highlight of Nate's childhood and no one else but family was invited on this outing.
The quick overnighter with JayDee was so nice though... just perfect!

We took Jayden with us and he was definitely a welcome addition!

Game 3 took us to Oregon...
This comprised a weekend road trip and sleep over with Jon and Cass
Overall it was pretty fun but turns out baby Huey at 13 weeks had an opinion about road trips and I pretty much felt car sick the whole 9 hours THEN it decided to 'mist' during the game. Now this 'mist' the Oregonites talk of is nothing short of the most annoying rain. It made for a rather uncomfortable game and it didn't help that our Utes looked like trash and it was actually quite a boring game.


Jon checking out the Ute's warm-ups



Nate and Cass sitting in the 'mist' waiting for the game to begin

Enjoyable......(hesitant) yes.
What made the trip for me?
The lovely Marcia Lynn McClure book Robyn finally sent me....
Crimson Frost 
(a new addition on Paige's guilty pleasure's list)
:)



9 comments:

Robyn Lamoreaux said...

Don't you love when I send your B-day presents 2 months late? Love you and am glad you enjoy my cheesy books!

Pam said...

Truth be known...we miss having a reason to follow the Utes and attend every home game. Sorry baby Huey isn't yet a fan. Give him time! He'll come around. :)

kennan said...

he has no choice but to come around....

missy said...

...a little late but -congrats on the baby!!! Jase says tell Nate congrats as well!

Anonymous said...

Hi Paige!! I heard the good news. Congrats on the baby!! I wish I could tell you I couldn't relate, but I can. Chase spends his ENTIRE weekend in front of the TV watching football. And, Fantasy Football makes it even worse. The only difference is we are BYU fans through and through.

Pam said...

Ummmm...don't you have something to update????

Mark andTiffani said...

Hey Paige, I'm so sorry for the random call you received last night. I had marks phone in by back pocket and must have butt dialed you. Sorry.

Congrats also on the pregnancy! That is very exciting. Next time you are in town we should all get together.

Pam said...

SERIOUSLY...UPDATE!! I need to see my grandson....

Pam said...

Nate...will you please post my grandson??