Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Meet our baby....


Okay okay... 
I'M PREGNANT!!!
Thrilled to the bone, 13 weeks along, and due March 24th
Se here is a short photo history of my baby's life...

The stick I peed on July 27th confirming baby's existence...

My little bean at 8 weeks when we first SAW the heart beat...
cutest heartbeat in the world I can assure you and I couldn't stop crying.


And this is little one's profile, tongue out and all at 12 weeks
:)
Same ultrasound at 12 weeks, just a little zoomed out, it looks like baby is sucking his thumb 
The gut instinct here is boy, and if it's a boy from the 5 minute ultrasound we had of our baby, baby has dad's personality :)
Only part that baffles me is the little nose?
It's probably going to change in the next 27 weeks... but where is that coming from?
You should all know the nose is a big deal for me, early on in our marriage I had nightmares of our baby being born with Nate's full size nose as an infant.... 

And here's me at 13 weeks (i got ready for the picture)
Am I showing? Depends on who you ask... many people tell me I am but since I really haven't gained any weight I just feel like I look fat. And that little tummy? Pretty sure it was there before :)
AND I'm going to say this is an awkward stage in pregnancy looks wise. I don't really look pregnant but right at 12 weeks I started REALLY feeling pregnant.
I haven't really had any problems and have been able to work the same.
BUT I am TERRIBLY homesick now that we have a baby on the way and am growing more and more averse to California living. In my dream of dreams we would make it back to Utah in a lovely little house by the end of January with a very good job for my very qualified husband.
But I probably will have to settle for a bigger apartment in a forever sunny, fall will never come, California.
But, if those are the biggest of my worries, I should be just fine
Oh, and did I mention how flippin excited I am?
Well I am!!!



20 comments:

Pam said...

YOU look gorgeous, your baby is ever so cute and I am homesick for you too. But alas, we shall bloom where we are planted, right? And bloom you will...I love you and your baby, too.XOXO

Pam said...

P.S. It's about time we got a look at the little Clark!!

brooke c jackson said...

WHAT?!?!

your pregnant
??

OMG

brooke c jackson said...

love baby huey's guts.
forever and ever

kennan said...

i want to meet your baby. i want to live near you. i want your baby to live near me.

so excited bister.

Andrea Ingersoll said...

Congrats Paige!!!!!!! That is soo awesome, and you are one cute pregnant lady :) I want one of those things. I was wondering when you were going to post that! Holland told me a little bit ago haha - of course. I'm way way way excited for you. Keep the bloggin up and pics of your belly ok? Oh, and you should move back!!!!!!

Aly said...

Congratulations! You will be such a wonderful mother. Being a mother is incredible. I am so happy for you! Keep us updated!

Mandy said...

Awww, congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, that is so exciting!! You are going to be such a great mom.

weston'smommy said...

Congrats, i was due that same day but in 2009. Now is a great time to be pregnant.

Tory & Zack B said...

CONGRATS PAIGE yay!

Tory & Zack B said...

CONGRATS!!! so exciting! yay! baby paige and nateys!

Tory & Zack B said...

CONGRATS!!! so exciting! yay! baby paige and nateys!

Anonymous said...

Paige that is such exciting news!!! Congratulations and I can't wait to hear all about the pregnancy and everything!

Britt said...

woohoo. Just heard on Sunday. Super excited for you guys. Hey, Cali ain't so bad!

Robyn Lamoreaux said...

just looking at aunt Paige's baby again for like the 5th time for Gil and Gwyn......
Gil walks into the computer room and asks to see your baby daily!
Guess were excited for you guys!

Justin & Kristi said...

Paige! Congrats that is so exciting!

Whit said...

AHHHH -

So excited for you!

Oh yea.

Schwarz's said...

paige congrats! im so excited for you guys you are going to love being a mom you will be a great one also!

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you guys!! You are gonna be a cute mommy. It was so good to see you guys this summer,I am so happy we ran into you guys! Good luck with everything I can't wait to hear what your having. Congrats!!!