Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Out First Competition!!

Our First competition this year was on the 12/5 in SF
I can't tell you how nervous and excited I was for my girls
It was my first judgement as a coach and I was really anxious to see what the judges had to say about our performance.
Overall the day was a success and my teams did really well and made me proud :)
It was one of those days where I kept thinking in my mind "wow, I can't believe we're really here" The owners (not pictured) started this gym from scratch and we started these teams from scratch with over half of them never having cheered in their lives.
It was such an accomplishment for Valley Cheer and Dance to be at that competition and to be competitive!
Way to go US!

If you wanna see their performance watch the videos below :)

3 comments:

Pam said...

THEY LOOK GREAT!!! Nice work, Paigey. You should be proud of these girls. They are awesome. XOXO

brooke c jackson said...

They looked better than LP ever did at competition!


go valley cheer!

Pam said...

P.S. You kind of look like you are one of the girls....