Saturday, January 23, 2010

Our baby meets 3-D

Do I love this little guy more now that he has a face?
I don't know, but I do love the the cute little face that we met this last Wednesday
35 straight minutes of ultrasound with lots of pictures to take home and admire :)
Little man pursing his big lips

Just getting comfortable with his hand and foot in his face
That's definitely a Clark big toe and possibly a Williams tuck toe


Our sweetest picture....
I
Love
You
B
He gave us a wave (you can see it in 4-d)

And all smooshied up

He weighed an estimated 3 lbs 3 oz at 30 weeks 1 day
with a 7 1/2 inch diameter head (whew... already getting big)
I can't even tell you how much we adore this baby growing in side of me
AND
I have decided, this is the coolest thing I have ever done.
I was never one growing up who played with dolls and dreamed of the day I'd have my own. I was more the child who dreamed of world travels and exotic experiences.
Let me just say this, this is WAY better.
Love you baby B

5 comments:

Eileen said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures of Baby B. He is darling! Fun shower, so glad I got to see you!

Pam said...

A-MAZING!! He is adorable and it's crazy that we get a sneak peek. Can hardly wait to meet him in person. I miss you already! XOXO

Tory & Zack B said...

That is awesome! i need your address. I'm making you a quilt and need to ship it to you. Will you be coming home? To throw you a shower with the cheer gals? Let me know. Excited to meet little B! :) Lots of love!

Andrea Ingersoll said...

wow!! i have never seen such clear ultrasound pictures! those are sooo awesome!! it makes it way more real!!

kennan said...

me lubs baby brig