Wednesday, January 27, 2010

my belly

Our fam is cursed with stretch marks (no elasticity in our skin) so I REALLY wanted 1st baby maternity pics. But come on, these aren't pics just anyone can do. So seeing as I have excellent photographers in my family, Brooke graciously took these pics for me Sunday morning before I flew home.
* view the following at your own risk

baby b and me 31 weeks

I will forever cherish these photographs and this time in my life.
Motherhood is simply beautiful and I can't wait to fully step into her shoes.
Thank you Brooke, for these memories.

3 comments:

Pam said...

These are gorgeous...you are gorgeous, and you will be so glad you have these as time goes by. XO

Aly said...

Absolutely beautiful Paige! I so wish that I had done something like this when I was pregnant. That is such an incredible time of life and what a great way to capture and remember just how special it is. Enjoy every minute of it, even when it's not so great. Congratulations, you will make an excellent mother.

Hayden and Lisa said...

Paige I can't believe you are 31 weeks in these pics! You look great!! Pregnancy really agrees with you. Just a few more weeks....!