Monday, February 1, 2010

Valley Shower



I love these three ladies.
They are like family to me out here in California. They are somewhere between surrogate sisters and surrogate moms. Always a listening ear when I need one and ever supportive of whatever I do.
In particular, having a baby!
You would think most employers would be excited for you to have a baby but also be looking for your replacement quickly. Not the case, these ladies have pretty much told me they're opening a Valley Day Care for Brig so I can still work :)
Anyway... they all three are VERY busy women who so generously made time to do this for me.


They had offered to throw me a shower a few months ago and I, of course, was thrilled. This last Saturday they pulled out all the stops... beautiful decor, delicious Italian food, fun games, ALL my cheerleaders and their moms, and plenty of loot for B!


Me and Coach Nina
Nina is one of my "assistant coaches" but only because she doesn't have time to have her own team. But her help is ALWAYS needed and MUCH appreciated.


All my girls!


AND their Moms!



Baby B got some great gifts, I even had one of my girls make him this quilt!


Happy Mom and Dad!
Thank you Valley for this wonderful gift... I will never forget how I felt Saturday... you guys are truly the best!

2 comments:

Pam said...

So sweet that they went to all this work for you! I love Valley Cheer...they are the best!

Robyn Lamoreaux said...

How fun is that? What a great shower. I am so happy you have some surrogate family out there so far away from your doting family. What cute girls. I am with the other 3 ladies....don't quit, just take a little break.