Thursday, October 14, 2010

a highchair for brig

we've been meaning to make this leap
i just couldn't decide which highchair to get...
after much much debate
i finally got the chair i'd had my eye on from the beginning
so far...


it's a hit!


is there anything better than a baby in morning?
of course after the 7 o'clock hour...


but you just can't beat those smiles.
and what a big boy i have!

oh and brig?
i hope you enjoy this chair for the next 20 years.
that is about how long you have to use it for me to feel okay about my decision.

3 comments:

MAEH said...

That is the biggest, cutest smile ever! I love the picture with his eyes closed laughing.

What brand is that? It looks way too familiar.

Nate and Paige said...

it's a stokke tripp trapp. and it comes in all the colors of the rainbow :)

Pam said...

Oh my goodness...I need to be there for some of that morning wonderfulness!! What a happy fella'.
Smoosh him for me! And I love the new highchair.