Sunday, May 8, 2011

i'm a mom

I just had to post 
in memory of mother's day
that I am a Mom.


The happiest and greatest thing that has ever happened to me.
and today (which was mother's day) I took a little more time playing with my baby
I took less time worrying about what was for dinner or what chore needed to be done.
Every time I engaged Brig's eye I actually engaged his eye, instead of hoping he didn't get distracted by me and leave his toy he was so entertained with.
I let him take as long of  a bath as he wanted then rocked him for much longer than I usually permit.
It was wonderful. 
Why don't I take this time every day?
Well, I know why... 
But I am determined to let it happen more than once a year.
So let me say:
I am a Mom.
it is wonderful.
And Happy Mother's day to all the wonderful mothers in my life.
You are the greatest.

1 comment: