Saturday, September 15, 2007

The Symphony

Nate had big plans this weekend of "guy time". He was planning on golfing or playing cards all Friday night with his brother or friends so kind of "pawned me off" on his mom. She invited us to go to the season opening of the Utah Symphony. Nat quickly declined due to his plans but offered me up. Of course I love the symphony so I didn't really complain. It was Andre Watt's and he performed Beethoven's 3rd Piano Concerto. I wasn't familiar with it but I fell in love with the 2nd movement! So beautiful!

Jayson and Julianne both came, Jayson didn't mind going.

Julianne, Coleen, and Me. I just love an excuse to dress up and go out with or without Nate!


Jayson, Julianne, and Coleen. I love this sculpture in Abravanel Hall and what a great shot with the temple in the back!

1 comment:

Pam said...

Fun night...I'm jealous!