Tuesday, September 18, 2007

"Take Your Place"

For the past couple years my Mom has had callings in the Stake Relief Society in a BYU stake. The past year she's been the president. So when she had her back to school fireside (Take your place) my sisters and I went to hear. It was such a wonderful experience... I love my mom and she really is an amazing women. Amazing public speaker. It was so cool to see her in her own sphere away from home. She looked so beautiful and perfect from that podium. I love you
Mom, thanks for letting us come hear you!



The lovely women of the fireside



Linda Switzler (Secretary), Ruby Zabriskie (2nd Counselor), Pam Williams (President), Susan Savage (1st Counselor)



It safe to say my parents are BYU people these days... My dad is in a bishopric and my mom in relief society.. their Sunday's are long


Me, Kennan, Mom, Brooke, and Minie



1 comment:

Pam said...

You are always my best cheerleader! Thanks for coming to support me.