Saturday, January 19, 2008

Cabo again


Cabo is great.. it was warm, pretty beaches, and yummy tortas. Everyone seemed to have something different they wanted to do so we all went to the beach together then went our separate ways. I wanted to swim with the dolphins but wasn't thrilled about the price and going by myself so instead I had some good beach time. There are few things better than laying on the beach.

My mom me and Nate were the only ones who just stayed on the beach. So we indulged in some shopping... Thanks to Nate I have two new necklaces

Then we almost all bought hats

The seagulls wanted to hang out with us
Kennan and Trev took the jet ski out... what a woman eh?

My dad didn't bring a towel or swimsuit and was in a particularly funny mood in Cabo, and wound up trying to steal my moms towel. So that is why their sharing here

While we sat on the beach this is what Nate did the majority of the time.


He said he wanted a 1/2 hour but once it was over he thought it was so good he went for another 1/2 hour


ahmm....

No comments: