Monday, January 7, 2008

Park 2008

I know... no pictures boring. But can I even say how not ready I am to go back to school? Last semester or not? Literally after we got back from the Condos with Nate's family my body and mind went into park with emergency brake on for 4 days. I just sat and hung out at our house. Luckily I put it into 1st on Saturday and got my house cleaned... however only in time for Nate to get sick and me to be his nurse. ah.... So my new year hasn't started out so hot, but I guess if you start with all your resolutions right off the bat they don't last very long. So I am going for longevity. I am very excited for this year... it will be interesting where we'll be a year from now. So exciting!! But until them I'm pulling myself into 1st gear ready to go back to school tomorrow

1 comment:

Pam said...

Oh, Baby Girl...hoe to the end of the row! You are almost there and when it's over you will miss it. Besides, you have a back up at home with Nate. He can always help you study!!