Saturday, January 19, 2008

San Diego Day 2

Day 2 we decided to go to the Zoo... against Brooke's recommendation... and it was wonderful! We had such a fun time... I don't know what zoo Brooke went to.

Nate was super excited about the Gorillas.
Their hands are so cool and BIG
So similar to the sapiens... like Nate!
Birds in the trees

Flamingos, their pink cause they eat shrimp!

Da hippo


Our second hotel was right across from the port, so we got lunch from the Grotto again and walked along the maritime museum.
We had such a fun trip with everyone! Thank you thank you Mom and Dad, we love you!

2 comments:

Pam said...

Only you two have such great luck as to wind up making money on a cruise!!! Great job of documenting our trip... with the exception of me in a swimsuit!! Can't you photo shop my head onto your body??? XOXO

Schwarz's said...

How many cruises have you been on?~ LUCKY i would love for you to come my sisters are throwing me one at my sister in laws house, What is your address? its good to hear from you hope all is well-Som