Wednesday, August 24, 2011

5 Years

Oh Natey.
5 years is so long but so short.


I love what we've done in 5 years.
I love who we are in 5 years.
I read this fantastic book recently that really should have had nothing to do with love.
But then there was this line...

 "We love what we love. Reason does not enter into it. In many ways, unwise love is the truest love. Anyone can love a thing because. That's as easy as putting a penny in your pocket. But to love something despite. To know the flaws and love them too. That is rare and pure and perfect."

I love you because and despite and I'm sure that is even more rare, more pure, and more perfect.
Happy Anniversary

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sweetest post ever! Congratulations on 5 great years. XOXO

Robyn Lamoreaux said...

Great post.....I totally know that line in the book you are referring to and when I read it, I read it out loud to Bob. Love you guys!

Cassandra Potter Kemp said...

Your too cute! I miss you.. Hope we get to see each other soon!