Friday, August 19, 2011

a first on a lake


Our very nice friends the Ambridge's invited us out on their boat.
  (I did have a picture of them but Amy was in her swimming suit and Nate said I couldn't post it and after the pictures my brother has tagged me in on facebook I must oblige)
They had all the gear, all we had to provide was lunch for our family. Who can turn that down?
The best part? Um lake Sonoma is 30 minutes away. 
We had no idea such a thing existed so close to us.


It was beauitful. Brig hated the lifejacket, loved the steering wheel, and overall had a lovely time. 
Nate and I decided a boat is in our future.
Our friends talked about how they chose a boat because they wanted boating to be what they did as a family.
I like that.


Oh and this majestic view?
Again, 30 minutes from our house!

1 comment:

Pam said...

If you get a boat, I will come along to babysit Brig. :)