Tuesday, December 4, 2007

BY who?


Alright they won. It was a bit of a painful game. Another "eternity in the hearts and minds of cougar fans" crap went on. We were good sports though...

See we drove and sat by BYU fans.

We were excited at first. AND how cool is this! L. Tom Perry was making his way up to the press box, and of course shaking every ones hand on the way up... but as he was walking they were beginning the prayer, so he had to stop. He stopped right next to me and put his arm around my shoulder for the duration of the prayer... then after the prayer asked me if I heard what they said about sportsmanship in the prayer... Of course I didn't how could I think of anything during the prayer when an apostle has his arm around me!

Then this began happening


Scott and Annette and Steve and JayDee. Really... football is the best with the Clarks


Our BYU friends... I think we both behaved.

5 comments:

Bob said...

"eternity in the hearts and minds of cougar fans"? I don't understand this?

Nate and Paige said...

That's what the commentator said last year when Harline caught the ball in the last 3.2 seconds and its was played all last year on the radio and now the 4th and 18 is going to be like that.

Pam said...

Ummm...no pictures of the cruise??? I think that happened in November as well, right???

Bob said...

Gottcha, so it like: "I just saw Collie, and he is still open..."

Nate and Paige said...

haha you got it