Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Where did November go?

Really the month flew by. So much school. The only real activity we had was going to Utah Football games.

I love pre game.. and while I was cheering I always thought it was the biggest deal... turns out no one is really there at that point, nor do they watch the field.
We sort of have uniforms for Utah games.. these are pics from 2 different games but we're dressed the same. Red jacket for me red hoodie for Nate.
This was the Wyoming game. Nate was really nervous, I tried to capture it but he just looks pissed instead.
JayDee always has his bag of goodies which includes: head phones with radio so he can listen to the game, binoculars, media guide, seat cushion, and cash for treats!

Steve and his grandson Zach. They've faithfully been at every Utah game this year (Steve bleeds red unlike JayDee). But Zach is such a cute kid, its been fun sitting with them.

No comments: