Sunday, December 9, 2007

School days

As all of my family knows... I am a terrible time manager and stress case... especially with school. I think everything will take half the time it does and I stress out about things 2 weeks before I start them. So it is that lovely time of year again. Finals. I've been so depressed because I don't have time to get excited for Christmas and by the time I'm done with finals its two weeks away...

Well, this semester my major stresser has been my term paper in one particular class. Literally I have been researching and drafting for over a month and it's still not very good. But I've had plenty of company while I write. Our dogs will play for awhile then when they get tired they decide they want to sit on my lap. And of course if one dog is up on my lap, the other needs to be too. It's really cute but I stop feeling my legs after about 30 minutes. I love our dogs!

1 comment:

Pam said...

I love you dogs too!!! They are such good little companions!