Sunday, December 9, 2007

I <3 weddings


I love weddings! And Mark and Tiffani couldn't have had a more beautiful day to be married on. I'm sorry I'm such a horrid photographer. My pictures do the couple no justice, they both looked stunning.

Me and Nate (this pic turned out cause Brooke took it)

I <3 class="blsp-spelling-error" id="SPELLING_ERROR_0">Minie
Especially her new trick. It is hilarious any kind of cup she tries to grab and drink. She's barely 5 months old that crazy girl.

Brooke, Kennan, and me were at the same table. So sad we weren't by Brad and Robyn.
Judikins, he's getting so big, and needless to say he was stoked about the chicken fingers

I think Tiffani's dream of having some kind of firework at her wedding was all of our dreams.... it was so romantic! (Doesn't my mom look cute?)

That was the tunnel we all made


Dustbin was on gathering the sparklers...nice job

3 comments:

kennan said...

you looked SO gorgeous! i know i didn't tell you at the time but it was only because i was immensely jealous.

remember how i said my boobs will ALWAYS be bigger than yours? case and point in our group picture!

Pam said...

Way to update, Paigey!!! You wouldn't be looking for an excuse not to do your paper, would you?????

Nate and Paige said...

k- I know i actually zoomed in upon the one breast.. such a great natural lift you get.... and mom... your a smart lady