Thursday, March 26, 2009

Birthday Marathon

There are 3 bay area Clark birthdays in March so Carie (Bay Area Birthday 1) was kind enough to host us all for a celebratory dinner at her house.  It was a nice to get together again and was, of course, delicious. 

Carie and Nate's cousin Heather both made delicious and beautiful cakes for Nate and Jon.... I personally couldn't resist the football shaped german chocolate:)

Now, I struggled on what to do for this kind man's actual day... he's so difficult. So I went ahead and let him do whatever it was he wanted and it went like this:
1. Breakfast in Bed
2. Sleep in
2. Work from home
3. Lunch prepared FOR him
4. Watch the Jazz game
5. Get Sushi
6. Play B-Ball with friends

He said that was perfect? Men... I tried to come up with something suprising and big, but I came up with more reasons why I should NOT do anything big instead. I guess it paid off. 
Regardless, I love you Nate boy and Happy Birthday again!

No comments: