Thursday, March 26, 2009

Mr and Mrs Teachout

Natey's bestest buddy FINALLY got married a couple weeks ago. Christian married Jackie (who we adore) so off to good ole' San Antonio we went. 

Nate was the best man so we got to be there for all of the festivities

Maid of Honor + Best Man

I call this 'the alamo at night'

(L-R) Scott Brown, Nate Clark, Christian Teachout
ALL proud TSAM missionaries
ALL crossed the line once before committing themselves to their mission
All crossing the line once again committing themselves to marriage
*moment of silence
it's a big deal (ha)

THE DAY


My handsome guy

Maybe you have seen the stupid movie "27 dresses" well it plays off this whole "when the bride walks in I look at the groom" well... here's that shot and I must say it was beautiful.  
Cute Christian.

Introducing Mr and Mrs Teachout

Jackie has Mexican blood somewhere in her and defiantly cashed in on her wedding day with an amazing mariachi band. 
Seriously, why didn't I pretend I was Mexican for my wedding. 
LOVE mariachi.

Groomsies


Congratulations !!
We heart you two!

2 comments:

Hayden and Lisa said...

Paige all of this is beautiful but I wanna see some pictures of you, you sexy thang!!!

Pam said...

Nice wedding, cute best man....now let's see a little of Europe and yes, I agree...some of you! XOXO