Thursday, March 26, 2009

Missionary Cut

This was months and months ago, but I finally have a breather so I am posting it now :)
So I work in a hair salon.
Each month we try to put together education for our commission girls.
Well several of our commission girls came from salons where they didn't do men's cuts.
Well we do. So we needed to brush up their skills.
However, on the day of their class no one could find models.
I just happened to know 4 boys that might be interested in free haircuts.

(R-L Elder Canova, Elder Keith, and the Mandrin Missionaries)
It was on monday so they were very available and made it there within 30 minutes of my call.
I became the hero


They got free cuts!

All-in-all it was a successful day!

Thank you elders...

1 comment:

Pam said...

I like your contribution to the missionary effort. We all need to do our part...whatever that may be!