Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Happy Birthday, Nate Boy!!!




Happy Birthday my man!

You are my prize in life. How did I ever earn such a great man I will never know but the fact that you are mine makes my life beautiful.

For 25 years here goes 25 reasons why I love you Nate boy:


1. The awkward positions you get in when you sleep

2. Your amazing eggs (Both Coleen and JayDee style)

3. Your puppy eyes

4. How much you love and adore our dogs

5. Your work ethic :)

6. Your mad number skills

7. Your expert travel planning

8. That you'll do anything for a good scratch

9. Your girl-ness when you shoe shop

10. Your 'stretching' method when washing clothes

11. Your man crush on D Will

12. Sitting by you at Utah games (no ones more fun)

13. Eating out with you

14. Your tv dirt updates

15. You never comment or get upset with my bad housekeeping

16. Your giant arms

17. When you tell me what Chanel, Brigham, and London want

18. That you have 'buddies'

19. Your travel bug

20. The way you look in pinstripes

21. You'll eat anything I make

22. World's best spooner

23. When you tuck me in at night

24. The never ending songs that come from your voice and teeth

25. That your mine :)





6 comments:

Pam said...

A quarter of a century??? Holy Cow, he is OLD! Wish we could have had a hand in celebrating with you...and we missed you at Brookie's party :(
Here's to a fabulous 25th year. Love you both! XO

Brooke and Dustin Jackson said...

nate you and i our kindred spirits! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

and are chanel, brigham, london asking for a MOM??????

i hope so..


happy birthday N8, nathan wayne, and Nate BOY!!

peege i am on way.. we are coming for real

Chatty Natty said...

Ah that was a sweet post, Paige! And we're glad Natey found you. Happy one day late birthday wishes...we failed to call but who doesn't like birthdays to spill over and fill the entire week? I heard that Nate had fun go-carting with Greg! Talk to you soon -

kennan said...

darling post. i agree, chanel, brigham, and london want to know when they can come to earth.

happy 25th ya big galloot.

Tory & Zack B said...

HEY!!! I'm adding you to my blog missy! Hope all is well ms paige

Pam said...

UPDATE, MISSY!