Tuesday, March 16, 2010

well a few things...


I mentioned momma was coming to babysit me this week? Well she's here! But I didn't really go into the details; this is why:


Nate's Presidents Club that he worked for ALL last year just happened to fall at this lovely time. It is in Monterey this year (which isn't very far away) but an all inclusive/whatever you want to do vacation with a 9 month pregnant wife just isn't fun for anyone and frankly gave me quite a bit of anxiety to even think about. So Nate has gone to enjoy 4 days of non-stop golf and delicious meals in Monterey...

He so kindly keeps sending me these pictures that don't make me jealous at all...

Zie golf course (I'm only posting this pic of course #2 but I'm sure I'll get one from each)

Oh and a quick brag....
Before I packed everything unnecessary up I had to display all of Nate's awards from 2009.
Yeah I know you can't see these up close BUT they may all say some variation of #1 in California (and I'm missing 2 from Nov & Dec cause his manager got sick of making them for him)....
Yeah he's kind of crazy like that and I am never as applauding as I should be.
BUT I am very proud and he deserves this lovely little vaca even if it is without me.

On to me....
Still growing...
At 38 weeks I had no change from the last 2 appointments :(
SO el dr. said to come to the hospital Monday night at 6pm and she will induce me!!!
Yes you read that correct.
By next Tuesday 3/23 I will have a baby in MY arms.
I am so relieved/excited I have had many a labor anxiety/stresses of when and what is actually going to happen. Now I have a plan :)

SOOO happy :)

(oh... and stretch marks can you please stay away for 5 more days?)

5 comments:

Pam said...

Nate continues to amaze us with his MAD sales skills. Lucky me to get to "babysit" while he is enjoying his reward for Pres. Club. XO

Brooke and Dustin Jackson said...

you??? unhappy without a plan??
that sounds odd.


hoot, hoot nate-boy!!

Cassandra Potter Kemp said...

Exciting!!!!! Monday it is!!

Eileen said...

You look so beautiful Paige. Good luck on Monday, make sure someone lets the family in Utah know when Brigham arrives!!

Jayson and Julianne said...

I am so excited for you! Best of luck, you will be great. We can't wait to see pictures of the little man. Enjoy having your mom there.