Friday, March 5, 2010

36 Weeks!

It is high time I update with a belly picture! It all has happened so quickly that I forget how much I really am growing and consequently NOT photo recording my growth. And this all is going to be over before I know it! sheesh....
Well at 36 weeks... this is where we stand
Dialation:2
Effacement: 50%
Body: HUGE
I couldn't believe it when Dr. O told me such things... then went on to say she thinks by 3 weeks I'll have a baby here. What happened to march 28th? I am semi-thrilled that this COULD happen earlier, but planned mind Paige was planning on an extra week or so there...
It definitely shook Nate a bit too... See he has Presidents Club March 15-18 (more on this later) so he kept throwing out numbers at Dr. O to see if said vacation will be happening. We'll see right? But let's just say I NEED to get moving here.
Gear wise I am set, baby clothes are washed, essentials are put away, nest-cleaning is coming along, but I still have that "I have so much to do" and "What do I need to do" constantly running through my mind.
HOWEVER
That has not deterred my LOVELY sleep. The past two days I have slept in till 10 am.
Glorious.
And a special thank you to my husband for making it possible for me to not have to be working right now! I am going to selfishly live up my sleep because rumor is you don't get much of it for the next 15+ years, and I love sleep.

Belly. Very. Veiny. yuck.
I forgot to ask my measurement this week but at 35 weeks I was 35 cm
I am documenting this because I am furious when I ask my mom what she was around this time and she "doesn't remember" so posterity daughter of mine.. here are your momma's stats.

Now For things that I am loving

waking up and rolling over to see this... which very soon will have brig inside
(this amazing cradle is a family tradition that I am so tickled to be able to use. (Thank you Uncle Tim!)

My favorite little booties.... they are sooo soft and sooo small. I think when I washed all of Brig's clothes I brought them out like 5 times to show Nate :)
ps LOVE the smell of Dreft

And my Hanna Andersson skull caps... can. not. wait.

I am still putting finishing touches on Brig's nursery/guestroom but will surely post them soon.
That is if Brig decides to remain in-utero for a short time longer :)

5 comments:

Pam said...

Counting the days!!! Can't wait to meet this little man. XOXO

kennan said...

you are ready.... i saw for myself.

that being said.... i will not let brig come until you have some strech marks, its only fair.

xo

Hayden and Lisa said...

Paige!! Your sweet parents came to visit me today... oh I love them! Your poor dad is a little upset at the fact that none of you kids have named your babies after him... what do you think, Brig Michael... ha ha. Your mom was asking me what I have for the babies and what I need and all that and I am so unprepared! She said I am such the opposite of you! I don't know why I am in la la land about having these babes... every other aspect of my life is very in place and organized. Hmmm... maybe cause I thought I had more time. I can't believe you are dilated to a 2!! You are gonna deliver before your due date, don't you think!? I can't believe you are almost going to be a mom!! How exciting. I know he's gonna be so ADORABLE. Well I'm rambling... but I guess that's what happens when you lay around in a hospital bed for 3 weeks!!! Oh and yay for no stretch marks! I'm so excited I haven't gotten any either, well not on my stomach at least! ;) I have like one more week until they deliver me and I am nervous all of the sudden they are just gonna pop up everywhere!! Oh well, babies are worth it!!!! K, love you good luck!

Andrea Ingersoll said...

Wow, I didn't realize how soon you were due! So exciting!! At least you have 0 stretch marks!!!!!!! Can't wait to see pics of this little guy!

Cassandra Potter Kemp said...

It was so good to talk to you the other day, I miss you! Good luck with the baby don't forget to text me!