Wednesday, March 10, 2010

My Guy

My guy is 26 today.
He means the world to me and I wish you all could just know what a good man he is.
A good man.
Sometimes I want to kiss him silly
(like when he he has let me buy everything I want for baby)
Sometimes I want to smack him silly
(like when he comes home from the mall with the exact same shoes I bought him for his birthday)
Most times I just want to be near him.
(Like when I drive with him to work at 11pm to pick up his computer)
I still wake up every morning and think to myself how happy I am that he is next to me.
(like when he kisses my belly goodbye before work )
I hope you know how happy I am that you were born today Nathan.
You're MY guy.
Smug and all ;)

Love,
me

4 comments:

Pam said...

Happy Birthday, Mr. Clark! And soon you will be three! Too bad Baby Brig didn't decide to arrive on your day...then again, maybe not. Spoil him a little, Paigey! XO

Brooke and Dustin Jackson said...

Happy bday nate boy!

Couldn't ask for a better birthday buddy :)

xoxo snooksums!

Bob said...

Happy Birthday Mr. Clark. Paige you should play Words with Friends with Nate,he has gotten really good.

Nate and Paige said...

I learned early on NOT to play games with mr clark. BUT my saturday night appreciated "operation smile"