Friday, May 14, 2010

my buddy


remember this hideous doll?

well his name was 'my buddy' and he had a sister named 'kid sister' and brooke and i loved them (pretty sure buddy was hers she always liked the ugly boy stuff)
well guess what?
i have a real one!
and i may or may not sing the song to brig :)
"my buddy, my buddy wherever i go he goes. my buddy, my buddy, my buddy and me!"

unfortunately our activities aren't always the most fun


like here where were folding laundry
but
he's my buddy


and he doesn't seem to mind
:)

(fyi we didn't leave the house dressed like that he was just cold)

4 comments:

Pam said...

OMG...I miss him!! I love his little skull cap and I'm glad you have a buddy. They are the best kind... always want to go along, think you are the greatest, etc. Bring him here...NOW!

Eileen said...

So cute!!

kennan said...

brig will be the death of me. he is SO cute. i love his skull cap and tye dye shirt. i love him.

does he love me yet?

Pam said...

More Brig, please...